We support programs and services designed to promote self-sufficiency for residents of the Town of Windham through education and employment.
Priority is given to programs that:
- promote individual and family economic security;
- increase food security and access to nutritious food;
- decrease homelessness through programs that promote diversion and intervention.
What we will fund
These grants must be for the benefit of residents of the town of Windham.
Preference is given to programs that:
- seek to eliminate racism and societal inequities;
- incorporate the voices of clients/consumers in planning;
- are rooted in evidence-based, solution-oriented approaches;
- include specific, measurable outcomes.
Eligible applicants may submit grant requests for up to $8,000. Few grants are made at the maximum amount.
Please review our General Eligibility Criteria for Grants
We recommend that grant seekers contact us before beginning an application. First-time applicants to this cycle are required to have an initial conversation with the Foundation before applying. Contact: Deb Battit, Program Officer, at email@example.com or 860-442-3572.
Deadlines and notifications
- The link to the grant application will be available on our website by November 1, 2021.
- The application deadline is 5pm on Wednesday, December 15, 2021.
- Final decisions will be made and applicants will be notified in February 2022.
If you are new to the Foundation or are applying for a new program
Contact Deb Battit at Deb@cfect.org or 860.442.3572 to introduce your organization and discuss your intended grant application.