Below are resources that we hope will be helpful to you as you respond to your organization's needs relating to COVID-19. We will continue to update this as we get more information.
- CT Department of Public Health
- CT Department of Labor: Filing for Unemployment Benefits
- CT Department of Social Services
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- 2-1-1 (or just call 2-1-1)
- United Way of Connecticut
- CT Fair Housing Center: Protections & Updates
- Access Health CT (for uninsured Connecticut residents)
- Sunshine Behavioral Health: Mental Health Issues Facing the Black Community
- Nonprofit Disaster Planning & Recovery
- CT Legal Services
- Disaster Assistance for Small Business & Nonprofits
- BlumShapiro Foundation Funding
- Women's Business Development Council (WBDC): Help with identifying funding opportunities.
- USDA: Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants
- State of CT Volunteer Program: Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
If you are a nonprofit looking for volunteers to help your organization, or you are an individual who would like to sign up to volunteer, this site matches up volunteers with nonprofits that are in need of volunteers.
- Free Video Conferencing Plans
- Comcast Internet Essentials (free or reduced pricing for qualified customers)
- The Alliance: Voice of Community Nonprofits
- National Council of Nonprofits
- The Governor's Prevention Partnership
- Nutmeg Big Brothers Big Sisters: Mentoring Alongside COVID-19
- Child Trends
- CCEH: Coronavirus and Homelessness Resource Guide
- Funding for Arts & Culture:
Chambers of Commerce:
- Chamber of Commerce of Eastern Connecticut
- Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- Windham Region Chamber of Commerce
Call us at 860-442-3572 or email us.