The Community Foundation is excited to introduce the Connecticut Collective for Women and Girls (CCWG), a new statewide network of organizations committed to women and girls — connecting groups and people to build relationships, collaborate for increased impact, share with and learn from others, and put our collective power to work on state-level challenges. To learn more about this new resource and how you can get involved, visit the Connecticut Collective for Women and Girls
- Gender equity
- Racial justice
- LGBTQIA rights
- Civil rights
- Disability rights
- Ending and preventing violence
- Economic justice
- Reproductive rights
- Immigrants’ rights
Join the Collective to:
- Build relationships with organizational leaders across the state
- Collaborate with women and girls serving organizations to increase capacity and impact
- Amplify your organization’s work to a statewide network
- Share your expertise and learn from others
- Maximize shared goals for women and girls with prioritized statewide actions
As a participant organization in the Collective you and your organization drive the vision, agenda and priorities. The Connecticut Women’s Education and Legal Fund (CWEALF) coordinates the Collective.
Participant organizations engage in: quarterly gatherings throughout the state including networking events, trainings and professional development, policy briefings, and other statewide actions as determined by the Collective.
Participant organizations gain access to: shared resources and expertise, directory of participating organizations, opportunities to share data and research, and join in all events, committee meetings and Collective decision-making.
For more information and to join:
- To learn more, email Melinda Johnson.
- To join the Collective now, fill out and submit the participation form
Read the Participation Document
The Collective is possible due to the generous support of: Aurora Foundation for Women and Girls, Community Foundation for Greater New Haven, Connecticut Community Foundation, Eastern Connecticut Community Foundation, Fairfield County's Community Foundation, Main Street Community Foundation.