Use this application if you:
- Are a current college student from one of the 42 towns we serve or from Westerly, RI; or if you are a returning college students of any age, that is, you are an adult returning to post-secondary education after at least one year out of high school and you are financially independent.
- Will be enrolled in an accredited college or post-secondary institution for the 2021-2022 year; and
- Are in good academic standing.
- NOTE: If you are currently a multi-year recipient, you are not eligible to apply again. If you are not sure if you received a multi-year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Required for this Application Includes:
- Personal information (name, permanent address, phone and email)
- Family information (parent’s name, education level, occupation, siblings’ ages, Expected Family Contribution as listed on the Student Aid Report from the FAFSA)
- Current enrollment (name of school, GPA, expected date of graduation)
- College transcript and letter of recommendation
- Intended major and career goals
- Essay (750 words max.)
The application deadline is Monday, March 22, 2021.